Monday, May 14, 2007

mommie day

i think this is my happiest first mother's day that i'm going to remember. it was the first mother's day that my eldest son, nixon, was aware of... i mean he understands the importance of this day so to speak. and i was really happy when he told me, "mommy, happy mother's day" and he smiled and gave me his first mother's day art project. aawww i was so proud of him. it was neat and pretty done with my favorite color.

dadi gave me an ergonomic pair of shoes... hehehe i'm really so happy! now i don't have to worry walking to office with foot aches. it was actually bought on the spot, i was just looking at the sale of ergo shoes and was interested on the brown reddish ones. they were pretty and i tried a pair. dadi came in the store and he just told me point blank, "mami, why don't you buy it for yourself. it's on me.". wow, it was really wow! i was speechless!

then we had dinner, we brought the kids along and tita juvs. then we went outside to the lawn and the kids just started running in the grass and looking at the fountain. we enjoyed looking at them crazily running after each other. it's a priceless gift to a mom looking at her children growing in harmony together. it was indeed a memorable day.

my first mother's day present from nixon

No comments: