Sunday, May 13, 2007

last day

april 25, 2007, at exactly 6pm my computer in the office prompted me to log off from my workstation. i don't have access anymore to the TSO and lotus notes... it was my last day in the office. i had finally finished my 2year leg with HDB and as most of them say, I'm free.

being with HDB was not that awful really considering the fact that my bosses were a bit indifferent unlike the usual office environment back home in pinas. work was ok for a career mom, pay is relatively ok considering there was no overtime. and best of all, it was my first time to be exposed to mainframe programming and i was able to survive it. so leaving behind my desk was not that sad even though i was preparing myself for some few days/weeks at home tending to the kids. it's a relief that i would be able to spend some quality time with my kids and myself.

of course the hardest part was leaving behind my good friends whom i've been with through good and bad in HDB... the chatroom which was a part of our daily routine and our lunch togethers... the bullying, the case 1 case 2 games, the i'm-thinking-of-something game, the name-that-song game, the name-that-movie game... andami! heheheh!!! those were the things we do when boredom kicks in or sleepiness or when we hit deadlock with our programs. ptv4 people made HDB stay bearable and joyful hehe.. i miss you guys, ptv4 rules! =)

PMS team mates

ptv4 ladies and bogs

that signature pose hehehe

more of that signature pose

No comments: