Saturday, February 19, 2011

some kinda stupid

hay di ko alam kung talagang stress lang ako sa work or what! i was about to register my starbucks prepaid card online so i can keep track of my balance and top-up... so the instruction says, scratch the back to reveal the security pin code. and this is what happened... take note on the lower part...



i said to myself, bakit wala namang number!??! then scratch ko ulit sa right side, wala parin! i'm getting frustrated na, so i scratched the left side. hay naku wala parin!!! tapos i looked up at the card, perfect! andun pala sa taas un pin code!!!! syempre di ko naisip na un long gray line was for swiping diba!!!!! haaaayyyy it's really just one of those days arrggghhh!

ayan so i got a new one to replace it via online... syempre i was embarassed to go to a starbucks branch. anong sasabihin ko!? naisip kong alibi was, my son played with my card. ang salbahe kong nanay!

No comments: