Wednesday, May 13, 2009

scripted

this is my first vent for my current workload.

my team mate is on sick leave, an IR was raised this morning. i tried to know what happened, and realized it was my team mate's load. i asked for assistance from my pm, he blurted out all nonsense saying why you don't know this, the change is so simple blah blah blah. i told him, i'm not aware of the issue's history, i don't have the specs. i can't access lotus notes as i don't have my login id yet. so he told me what to do, and i did and he forwarded the email addresses of people to cc. so i did.

he then commented that i shouldn't write this way and that in the resolution/root cause part. he told me to apologize and he composed a sentence to write down instead. then the changes he asked me to do in the program was incomplete, we received another email. he asked me to apologize again for putting in the incorrect version.

wtf!? why can't he just take over the issue and answer those emails? how can i reply correctly and how can i defend myself when i don't even know the story. this pm of mine is trying to discredit my knowledge and likes to pass responsibilities when he should be the one in charge. *wwwuuuuuusssssaaaaaaaaaahhhh!*

No comments: