Tuesday, January 23, 2007

birthdays galore part 1

i guess when you're nearing your 30's, it's inevitable not to feel excited when your birthday arrives. it's not usually normal for all, but for my case, it's a resounding fact.

my day started with plenty of birthday greetings... they really made me smile. niƱo did a little surprise for me and i can't still stop myself from smiling everytime i remember it. he came out of the same mrt station as mine and i wasn't aware of that as i was in a hurry to beat the clock for the morning rush. when i logged in the timesheet, bossing told me that i had a delivery at the reception area downstairs. so i hurriedly went down, but nobody was there. i just decided to go back then bossing saw me and told me to hurry because the delivery was outside the door of our office! and then i saw dadi... he was holding a very big bunch of pink and red roses. i was speechless. i was so shy going back to my desk holding the pretty flowers. people were all looking in awe as well, even my boss stood up from her desk to take a peek.

the thing is, the night before my birthday, he kept on telling me that he's sorry for not being able to give me any surprises. i wasn't really shocked because we're never used to the idea of flowers and those stuffs. but i admit, i was quite disappointed. i guess i'm the same as the other romantic girls out there. would u believe that for almost 6years of our being together, this is the 2nd time he gave me flowers. *smile smile again :) kilig!*

another funny thing, while he was spilling how sorry he was, he had already plotted the plan in his mind. the day before my birthday, sunday, tita juvs and i went to the market. apparently, while we were away, he took our savings atm wahahahahah!!! very naughty indeed.

it was really a very pleasant day :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birthdays are always special to us...and with close friends an family around we do feel a lot special...it's wonderful having them around and making the day special...well i'd also like you to drop by my blog on Birthday e cards sometimes and check out all the wonderful stuff i've posted there!!!

salme said...

Belated Happy Birthday! God bless!

Unknown said...

tenchu po ng marami :)