Monday, January 08, 2007

simple gestures

the time that i stayed late in the office til 8:30pm with my user, dadi and i were suppose to meet our friends and have dinner at suntec by 7:30pm. i just asked them to go ahead and i'll try to catch up. dadi niño met eram, jolens and hani while i took the mrt to get there as soon as i can. and dadi niño waited for me and accompanied me with my very late dinner. i was very thankful that they were there and i was relieved out from my toxic work. we later met with ulrik, jen and their daughter yanah who just flew in recently. dadi was there to cheer me up and we both enjoyed our friends' company.

the following day, dadi and i watched a movie together with jolens and eram at marina and had a good laugh with borat mwehehehe... we malled around to find us a nice pair of jeans. dadi was trying to exchange his jeans bought from giordano the other day which apparently he disliked after trying it at home. we looked for other outlets but couldn't find a decent one that time so we ended up buying me an esprit jeans. gosh, i'm just sooo excited to own my first esprit 'thing'. on dec.31, we went around orchard and there it was at takashimaya outlet that we're able to get hold of his jeans. dadi asked me to find a good wallet at guess who was having a year-end sale, he said it was his late christmas gift. i was hesitant at first but he was so persistent *and i liked his pushing me to buy it hahahaha* so i gave in. and 'guess' what, he picked out a nice bag to go with the wallet... aaaaaawww i was so touched... my heart melted with so much love and affection.

i was in the office for our implementation until 10:30pm last jan3, and at around 8:45pm, niño was at the lobby of toa payoh waiting for me. at around 9:30pm i told him off and ask him to attend to our sons' needs. it's also nixon's first day in school and we're all so excited for him. i was so touched that dadi even bothered to pick me up even if he was dead tired from waking up so early to take nixon to school and from working til late in the evening.

the other night, while i was trying to put noah to sleep on the sofa, dadi put a pillow beneath my legs and head. aaaawww another touching moment. i'm just so blessed to have a very supportive and understanding husband who's sensitive enough to ease my pain and answer my needs *and wants as well*. he never much complained... all he needed was a good night kiss and snuggle before falling to sleep. (",)

No comments: