Tuesday, April 30, 2013

untitled

it creeps me out that for the past 3 days, i've been waking up at exactly 8:06am.. that is according to my iphone. for pete's sake, it was a weekend and i couldn't even make it to 9am!

what's more creepy was my bathroom incident this morning. everybody has gone to school and office except me and my nanny. i hurried inside the toilet and did my business. upon opening the door, it was kinda stuck so i pulled a bit harder. lo. and behold, it was tied from the outside!!! i felt my whole body frozen and scared as sh*t!

you see, we always tie it outside coz of the wind. it usually opens up when nobody's inside. so there's no way i could've done it from the inside. i hurriedly went to the kitchen and ask our nanny if she came in and she said no.

ok fine. it's the first time that the house made itself felt.

the picture below shows how it was tied from the outside so that it wouldn't open when unoccupied.

No comments: