Wednesday, March 27, 2013

struggle between choices

the only right word i could think of right now is 'depressing'. i don't understand why... why...

anyway, the go-to relief is food. first thought that came to mind is mcdonald's cheeseburger meal with fries and soda, upsize!

upon alighting at the mrt station, i turned to my right exit to avoid seeing it and as if a way of saying, "eat me, instead", mr. bean is still open! so i got myself a serving of bean curd with pearls. and to cap it all off, a developer of ours sent over some sweets from india. sort of like a merengue i suppose.

i would love to think of myself as a person who has reached a next level of positive high. i did not succumb to what my body wants, but what it needs. hopefully, i could keep up with my food EQ.





No comments: