Monday, March 11, 2013

i don't wanna miss a thing

today's fascinating Q&A's and touching gestures by the little ones...

noah: mummy, why do boys have to have two balls to marry a woman?
me: baby let's just talk about that next time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

noah: wake up mummy! breakfast time!
me: what's for breakfast?
noah: pancakes! but there's only two pieces left.. oh i know! i'll cut mine in half so we could share ok?

aaaaawwwwwwwww!

nixon also came in and said good morning and i love you to me. he got a bit of spanking and scolding last night for breaking a lamp, and yet the love and affection is still there. how fascinating that he has gone way past my anger and still feel the love for me without grudges.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

inside the mrt, i handed over the kindle to nixon, and he started reading 'charlie and the chocolate factory'. i handed the ipad to the little one and opened 'winnie the pooh' in ibooks. first thing he did? turned to the last page to check out how many pages and blurted out with an impatient voice, "139 pages??!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

noah was holding his arms around me while standing up inside the bus. i had to hold onto the pole for support. upon turning to a sharp curve, he suddenly said, "mummy i got you.. you're safe with me."

i love my boys... i wouldn't be afraid to get old =)

No comments: