Monday, February 09, 2009

no title

the best thing upon hitting 30 is you stop ageing. that's right, you just stop counting and age is just a number.

i was off the radar for a while *i know... deleting my friendster account that i kept for 5years is kinda huge in terms of being off the radar.* i just had the notion of keeping to myself and thinking about stuffs. its not that i wanna lose contact with my friends, in fact i was keeping an inventory haha! maybe that's the paranoia you get when betrayal sets foot. enough said on the negatives... i'm pretty happy right now and in the process of moving on. i'm pretty sure though that i don't wanna care about those people who made my life difficult for the past errr 3months or so.

anyway, i just wanna thank those people who kept wishing me well and were supportive of me and my kids. having someone to be consistently there is a gift so i'm really grateful that those kind of persons exist.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that, i'm now ok. i found peace when i stopped fixing things and get on with my life. i have no regrets coming back home to my kids and leaving behind a step closer to my dreams. i know that if its meant to be, then i'll have a 2nd chance to my real path of existence. the knowledge that i tried, is enough for me to realize what i have and what i can't have. at least i tried, thats more important.

i'm sorry if i may sound vague for some but later on, i may be able to enlighten you when i'm stronger to come forward and let it out. but for now, these are all i can share to you. =)

4 comments:

salme said...

belated happy birthday!

been coming back every now and then for news posts...

did i read it right? you're back? welcome, welcome... don't you just love the heat *wink*

you're right about second chances and God knows best, he'll put you in a place where you'll thrive and be successful. :-) just trust in Him!

Unknown said...

hey thanks thanks! =) yup, i'm back! i'm counting on His plans for me and my kids. i'm sure He won't disappoint us. cheers! =)

Crinklynose said...

take your time sweetheart... time heals all wounds. happy birthday and welcome back to the arms of your adorable kiddos.

u take care always. stay strong and confident for the little ones ok?

hugs from az,
berns

Unknown said...

hey hey soon-to-be-mom berns! thanks for dropping by. i'm really happy that i'm with my kids right now. it always feels like everything's gonna fine as long as we're together. =) tc! *hug back*