Wednesday, January 30, 2008

*i have to blog this right away, as in ora mismo when i had this conversation with nixon*

nixon going to bed and hugging me...

nixon: mami, something happened to me today...

me: what is it baby?

nixon: somebody told me i'm sexy boy

me: who said it??

nixon: *covering his face with his palms* lincoln did!

*lincoln is his bus buddy and school mate*

me: *trying to recover* why did he say that!??!

nixon: i don't know what he was thinking

me: how about you?

nixon: i don't know what to think also

*moment of silence*

nixon: mami, i have an idea! i'll just ignore him!

me: absolutely!

*kailangan ko na ba ikwento ang birds and the beast 101 sa anak ko!??!*

btw, my nixon has another friend besides lincoln... his name is benjamin.
o diba sosyal! may nixon, lincoln at benjamin franklin! hahahaha!

hay kahit sobrang pagod ako sa overtime for the past 2weeks, nawala ata
lahat ng sakit ng ulo ko! hahahaha

5 comments:

Tiggerlily said...

Advanced na talaga ang mga kids ngayon. Oks lang muna kung hindi mo muna explain - pero if she's a girl, the earlier the better.

Still, it's funny when you hear this from kids!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahaha!!!! - Bernaks

Tiggerlily said...

I have something for you pala, sis!

http://livinginsweetdreams.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-big-heart.html

salme said...

hi po! tinag po kita :-)

http://xoos.blogspot.com/2008/03/then-and-now-bebi.html

Anonymous said...

omigod. hahaha! he's 5? grabe naman ang advanced ng mga bata ngayon ano? ;-) i never knew someone to give the whole birds-and-bees lecture to a 5-year old. hahaha! that was cute that he decided to ignore it though