Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Awed

The other night while I was putting my little boys to sleep, Nixon suddenly asked if he could pray first before sleeping. I was astounded and caught off guard. I’m not prepared what to say while guiding him to his prayer. But suddenly he started reciting the Lord’s prayer (Our Father…), the Hail Mary and Glory be. I didn’t say anything after he finished. He said goodnight and I answered back a sweet goodnight to him. Then I smiled and said a thank you to God. My son is really growing fast. He’s now 5years old… and I’m one proud parent.

By the way, he also knows how to look at the time on our wall clock. =)

4 comments:

salme said...

Sa St. Francis din si Nixon di ba? K2 na ba sya?

Unknown said...

yes po sa st. francis xavier din. sa january k2 na po sya. =)

salme said...

K2 na rin kasi anak ko pero pang-hapon sya :)

Unknown said...

wow nice! ayan kitakits sa graduation nila next year =D