Saturday, November 18, 2006

toxic 3weeks *sigh*

what way to better spend your whole week than to sulk and burry yourself with work! it's been more than two weeks in the running now since i've been juggling with different systems and requirements from my bosses and users. never in my IT career was i able to pull off from finishing five programs in 8hours! but i haven't tested them yet... hopefully come monday they would all work accordingly. thanks to the help of some few mf friends *mareng twix, pareng buru, natsy, derwin and sha*, i was able to work it out with my tasks.

the best thing was that niƱo was always around to cheer me up and assist me in taking care of the kids while i take a breather at home. it was so sweet of him to treat me to dinner at suntec the other night even if it was another burger and fries meal. i just miss him so much at the office. before, getting by a task was easy because he was around to help me out with my questions, and now i have to handle them all by myself. but our dinner date relaxed me somehow and it helped a lot in bringing my sanity back to being a mom to our kids and a wife to my loving hubby.

*huuugggss and kisses @dadi rak*

No comments: