Thursday, August 03, 2006

back tracking..

back tracks.. side A

*whew* i'm deciding to put aside my wedding preps for the meantime. i'm beginning to take for granted other things, including my blogging. now i have to post one by one what has happened to me lately. so bear with me.. :)






last saturday, i made my very first do-it-yourself (DIY) stuff! yiipppeee! finally i made a nice tag for noah's godparents' souvenirs. at first i really don't have any idea, i just wanted to buy a card tag then put a handwritten thank you note inside. but i guess a little artistic side of me kicked in. i wanted something special for my little boy that was made out of my labor of love :) so i bought some materials from spotlight in plaza singapura even if noah was crying the hell out of his lungs in his stroller. good thing my sis berna was there to assist me hehe.. sorry noahby, mommy has to buy those stuffs for you. i looked around for cardboards and found two matching ones. it was kinda difficult choosing designs and colors that would go together yikes! i was also looking around for some stickers for babies but wasn't able to find one. i was able to find colored safety pins in popular bookstore near the office. i plan to use them as the tag holder. so my hubby and i layed out some time to put them all together and voila! a masterpiece! hehe! i'm proud to show you my first DIY craft for noah :) hooray!



back tracks.. side B

now for the next track.. i admittingly had troubles relating to a very good friend of mine for the past 3weeks i guess. she kept to herself most of the times and i could tell that she has some thoughts bothering her. i confronted her about this, and my assumption was right.. but she'd rather keep it to herself for the meantime. of course, it's rude and disrespectful if i still keep on bludgering her about it so i gave her space. but we still talk and go out. it was difficult because i know that in those smiles and laughter, deep inside there was something. the other night i even talked to my hubby about it because i was getting sooo worried already that it has stretched for a time that seemed eternity for me *i think i'm exaggerating here hehe*.. the following day, my prayers were heard. she finally blurted out what was keeping her busy these past few weeks. i dunno what got into me that even before she told me, i was already so filled with joy in my heart! *by the way, we talk using pop-up messages in the computer in the office* and it was confirmed, she and her loving hubby is finally tying the knot! eeeeee so excited to the max! she'd be walking on the aisle 3 months earlier than me, and i was genuinely happy for them :) shucks why did that passed through my radar without me knowing?! but anyways, i'm very happy for both of them. *that's why i decided to postpone my preps for the meantime, i'd like to assist her and enjoy bonding together.. i think it's too early for me also to worry so much* congratulations my dear friend inah! :)



back tracks.. side C

on the same day that i learned about side B, i had another exciting news that was initialized by a gutt feeling. i was trying to call my bestfriends hya and ryan *husband and wife* for the past few weeks. but hya being a nurse in texas may have had most of her time held by patients here and there. ryan on the other hand was living in another city trying to earn some for their coming baby. i wanted to call them to ask them or rather tell them to come home to pinas next year for our wedding. at the same time, i would also like to ask hya when is her expected delivery date. but by golly! when i called her up around 10am here *it was 8pm that time in texas*, she was laughing at me and saying, "so you also heard the news already..". and i told her, "what news?? i was suppose to ask when is your delivery date!" and she laughed at me on the fone so hard then i realized, nyaaaa she already had her baby that morning! it was so amazing because in the middle of working and talking with my friends that day, i just decided to call her up and thats it! i heard a good news from her about her delivery.

the baby boy's name is rylan james obeƱa.. he weighed 6.90lbs. welcome to the world baby rylan! :)

No comments: